The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!"
- Jack Kerouac, On The Road
This post is inspired by the following:
1. The rain outside indicates that Summer is officially over
2. An Italian man at a bakery said 'grazie' to me the other day, bringing back a flood of sun-drenched memories of Italy and the Amalfi Coast
3. The Amalfi Coast scented candle that I was given for my birthday
3. Envying the Coachella action on the other side of the globe
4. My burning desire to see Jack Kerouac's novel On The Road come to life on film!
Images: My own digital and disposable photos, and others from gypsymess.tumblr, typewrittenword.tumblr, knightcat, enhanceu, diazlabel.tumblr.com